The school I graduated from started classes yesterday and I can’t get over how I’m not in classes or attending that school anymore. I’m so sad. I miss school. I miss my friends. I miss classes. I miss learning about music. And I miss my school’s chorale which I was in for 5 semesters and I miss being the assistant for it. I miss seeing friends.
Is it normal to have graduated and to want to go back to school so badly?
Is it normal to have graduated and have NO fucking clue what to do about getting a full-time job?
Is it normal to have graduated and wish I were back in school so I could learn more about my field since, yes, I graduated, but I have so many more things to learn about music that I wish I could continue doing?
Is it normal to wish I had gone to grad school but knew it wouldn’t happen due to financial reasons and also not knowing what I would’ve done with that degree anyway?
Is it normal to just want to go to something LIKE grad school to learn more about music but to not want to invest another two years of hard work and money to learn about music?
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
from a recent college graduate/music major
Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions.
One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?
When we realize how little we mean to the universe, we realize how important we are to each other.
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
everyone either has a full-time job or is going to grad school or has a great boyfriend or is engaged or having a baby or something
and i’m here like haaaay
this is TMI but whatever tumblr is tmi
I ate taco bell for the first time in awhile and forgot to not get chipotle sauce on it and it was so spicy and I couldn’t finish it and now whenever I burp it literally is the worst tasting burp i’ve ever done